Table of Contents
Those who are looking best methods to hard reset Galaxy Note 5. Keep reading this post, you will learn how to factory reset Galaxy Note 5. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was the beast among the devices of that time. With its powerful hardware and along with S-Pen, it dominated that era. But every good story comes to an end. However, still, there are millions of Galaxy Note 5 users and they are happy with it.
The thing is that, as time passes, our smartphones start lagging, freezing up and performance rate drops down. As an average user, I would also think that it’s time to replace my device. But you will surprise to hear that, you can fix all of these issues with just one trick. All you need to do is hard reset Galaxy Note 5 or you can say Factory Reset your Galaxy Note 5.
After that, your device will be back in the factory state, no more freezing, lagging or slow performance. Hard reset is the ultimate solution to most of the smartphones problems. Let’s get started but before that, let me give you an over of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specs.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
|Display Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size & Resolution||5.7 inches, 1440 x 2560 pixels|
|OS||Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)|
|CPU & GPU||Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-T760MP8|
|Internal Storage||32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Camera [ Main & Selfie ]||16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.6″, 1.12µm, OIS, AF ( 5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm (wide)|
|Features||Finger Print, SMS Thread View, HTML 5|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery|
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How To Hard Reset Galaxy Note 5:
There are two methods which are mainly used, one is from through settings. However, the other one is a bit tricky, it is through your stock recovery. We’ve explained both methods below.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Hold the power button for a few seconds. Tap on Power Off when the popup shows up.
- Once your device is turned off, Hold + Press Volume Up, Power & Home Key together. When you see the Samsung Logo on your screen let go of the Power & Home Key. But Keep pressing the Volume Up key.
- When you see the Android logo on your screen, let go of the Volume Button. You’ll be in the recovery mode.
- You will see a list of different options, use the volume rockers for navigation & power button for selection.
- Scroll down in the menu, select “wipe data/factory reset” using volume buttons. After that press the power button to confirm the selection.
- On the next page, again you have to use the volume button to select “Yes — delete all user data” and power button to confirm.
- After the wiping process is finished, select Reboot System Now.
- That’s all.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy Note 5. In order to hard Reset Galaxy Note 5.
- From there Tap Backup & Reset and then Tap Factory Data Reset.
- On the Next page, you have to select Reset device. After that tap on Erase Everything.
All Done. If you face any problems while trying this method, contact us using our contact page. Moreover, you can also use the comments section to post your query.
So you’ve been trying to download the Prisma application on your Mac/Windows computer but it seems like a rocky task? Don’t worry about a thing because you’ve landed on the right post. This...
Are you trying to download SmartNews for PC but you just can’t get it installed? It is because SmartNews is an official mobile application for Android and iOS. Nevertheless, this article will...