Table of Contents
Looking for P2PLiveCam for PC Windows or Mac? P2PLiveCam is a free video surveillance tool by which you can watch live videos of IP cam directly on the device. The main difference between P2PLiveCam and other surveillance tools is that it lets users configure the IP Cam easily. Other than live HD view of the cam it supports video recording and video playback. Moreover, with its PTZ Control you can zoom in and zoom out the video and view videos in both landscape or Portrait Mode. If P2PLiveCam app detects anything suspicious in the video then it will notify users immediately with real-time screenshots.
How to Download P2PLiveCam for PC (Windows and Mac):
To download P2PLiveCam Security app for PC you need to download and install an android emulator like Bluestacks. Then you must open Bluestacks and search for the P2PLiveCam app, download and install P2PLiveCam from the Google PlayStore or get the APK and finally open P2PLiveCam via the Bluestacks environment.
Check the steps in detail:
Step 1: Download BlueStacks
- You will require an Android Emulator in order to install Android Apps on your PC. We will suggest BlueStacks, it is running the latest Android Version and every now and then they release new updates.
Check This: How To Install BlueStacks.
Step 2: Download P2PLiveCam APK
- You can directly install P2PLiveCam from Google Play on BlueStacks but sometimes it doesn’t work. In order to make sure you get to install P2PLiveCam on your PC. We would suggest you should try installing P2PLiveCam on your PC using the APK method. For that, you will require P2PLiveCam APK on your PC.
Step 3: Install P2PLiveCam on PC using APK:
- Now that you have both, Launch BlueStacks on your PC. Click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right side of the screen and select the APK that you have downloaded in the second step. Click on Open to start the installation process.
Once the P2PLiveCam is installed on your PC. You can access it from BlueStacks My Apps tab. That’s all.
- SuperLive Plus for PC
- MR Patrol for PC
- WYZE App for PC
- EasyviewerLite For PC
- Alfred Home Security Camera For PC
How Do I connect My IP Camera Directly to My Computer?
It is difficult to connect the IP camera directly to the computer. But on Android devices, you can easily connect the IP camera. There are many apps available on Android Store which let you connect IP camera with the Smartphone. The good news is that now you can also use these Android Apps on your PC. We have discussed many IP Cam for PC. You can also use P2PLiveCam for PC. With the help of Android Emulators, you can run P2PLiveCam for desktop.
How Do I Connect My IP Camera to My Laptop?
Now you can use Android Surveillance Apps on your PC as well. So, the method of configuring IP cam remains same as Android Device. With P2PLiveCam Camera, you can see live videos of IP cam directly on your PC devices. It is plug2view for PC. With P2P IP Camera Setup PC and P2P Live Camera default password, you can easily connect P2P CCTV software for PC. If you want to get this app on your PC then you need to download and install Android Emulators first.
Features of P2PLiveCam for Mac and Windows Devices
- View Real-time Live view of the cam in HD quality.
- Supports Video Recording and Playback.
- Saved videos are stored in local storage or cloud storage.
- Works on Home WiFi and free Public Hotspots.
- Notify users if it detects anything suspicious in cam video.
- Supports Two-way communication.
So you’ve been trying to download the Prisma application on your Mac/Windows computer but it seems like a rocky task? Don’t worry about a thing because you’ve landed on the right post. This...
Are you trying to download SmartNews for PC but you just can’t get it installed? It is because SmartNews is an official mobile application for Android and iOS. Nevertheless, this article will...